As happy as we are about finally being able to see many friends in Prague this year, we are also aware that many of you will not be able to make it in-person. Again, we present you EuroPython 2023 remote: wherever you are based, let's celebrate Python and our community, rejoice at our diversity and learn and have fun in Prague and beyond! In this spirit, we strive to make the remote participation as interactive as possible.
- To participate in the conference interactively (with guaranteed access to livestreams), a "remote ticket" registration is required. See details and pricing on the Buy Tickets page;
- Any ticket holders (except the Stream-only) will receive a link to join our discord server. We will send out invites for you to join our server closer to the conference.
Note: in-person ticket holders will be provided with remote event access
Remote participation is between 19-21 July (Wednesday - Friday):
- Livestreams of Keynotes, Panel discussions, all 6 tracks of talks
- Live participation (text-based) of QA session post talk
- Text-based discussions with available speakers
- On-Demand viewing will be available with a couple hours after the live stream.
Note: Tutorials and Workshops on 17-18 July will not be streamed.
As per our tradition, we also provide open and free access to the livestreams of our conference talks (19-21 July). You are not required to register a ticket, but you are welcome to if you would like an email reminder or receive up-to-date information about the conference.
The free livestream-only ticket does not include support and you will be unable to interact with the speakers or other in-person audience. Consider getting a remote ticket instead.