EuroPython 2023 will be held on 17-23 July. In person, it will be held at the Prague Congress Centre (PCC), the Czech Republic. Details of how to participate remotely will be published soon.
The conference will follow this broad plan of events:
- Two Workshop/Tutorial Days (17-18 July, Mon-Tue)
- Three Conference Days (19-21 July, Wed-Fri)
- Sprint Weekend (22-23 July, Sat-Sun)
We understand attendees have different needs, so we've created three types of ticket to give folks maximum flexibility and value for money:
Conference Tickets (in-person & remote):
- In-person: Access to Conference & Sprint Weekend (19-23 July).
- Limited access during the Workshop/Tutorial Days (17-18 July) to specific sponsored/special workshops is also included: HumbleData Workshop, Women In AI Workshop, WASM Summit, Beginners' Day - PyLadies Snake Workshop and Trans*Code; all of the above special workshops and events require separate registration on their respective event page.
- Remote: remote participation during the Conference Days (19-21 July): watch the live talks, keynotes & panels in all 6 tracks, engage in live text-based Q&A, and interact with speakers and in-person attendees in chat channels.
- In-person: Access to Conference & Sprint Weekend (19-23 July).
Tutorial Tickets: Access to Workshop/Tutorial Days (17-18 July) and the Sprint Weekend (22-23 July), but NOT the main conference (19-21 July).
Combined Tickets: Access to everything during the whole seven-day event (17-23 July).
Note: Every ticket includes break refreshments and a light lunch for each day during the Tutorial & Conference Days (17-21 July). Food details for Sprint Weekend TBD.
Each of the three ticket types is available in different payment tiers.
We encourage and trust you to pick a fair ticket tier that fits your personal circumstance. The money you spend will be put straight back into the community to support our diversity initiatives, financial aid programmes and other grants offered to the European Python community.
- Business Tickets: if your company/business pays for you to attend, or if you use Python professionally. When you purchase a Business Ticket, you help us keep the conference affordable for everyone. Thank you!
- Personal Tickets: if you enjoy Python as a hobbyist or use it as a freelancer.
- Education Tickets (only available for in-person tickets): If you are a student, or a teacher working in the education sector (your main employment is at a school, college or university). We subsidise Education Tickets to make it accessible to everyone.
Note: If you need a proper VAT invoice listing your company's name, please purchase a Business Ticket. Personal Tickets do not include a company name. We will list the ticket tier and type on your conference badge to accommodate the registration staff.Get your tickets here↗
Regular in-person tickets are available until 30 June 2023, after which Late-bird rate applies. We strongly advise and greatly appreciate that you purchase your tickets early, to help us with the planning.
Note: If you are a Czech company with a valid VAT ID, VAT will be reverse charged.
- Tutorial Only Business - Net price €350 + 21% VAT
- Conference Only Business - Net price €450 + 21% VAT
- Late-Bird - Net price €675 + 21% VAT
- Combined Business - Net price €690 + 21% VAT
- Late-Bird - Net price €1035 + 21% VAT
- Tutorial Only Personal - €185 incl. 21% VAT
- Conference Only Personal - €280 incl. 21% VAT
- Late-Bird - €420 incl. 21% VAT
- Combined Personal - €395 incl. 21% VAT
- Late-Bird - €590 incl. 21% VAT
- Tutorial Only Education - €95 incl. 21% VAT
- Conference Only Education - €130 incl. 21% VAT
- Combined Education - €190 incl. 21% VAT
When you buy a conference ticket, access to the sprint weekend, 22-23 July at the VŠE (Prague University of Economics and Business) is already included. We appreciate if you could indicate your attendance during registration.
Separately, registration to the sprint weekend alone will be made available at a later date. It will be free of charge & open to the public. Stay tuned for details!
- 🆕 Remote Conference Only Business - €150
- 🆕 Remote Conference Only Personal - €80
*VAT for Remote Tickets: Remote Tickets are invoiced by the EuroPython Society (the EPS) and taxed in Sweden. Since the the EPS is a tax exempt non-profit, we do not charge VAT on the remote ticket invoices.
If you cannot make it to Prague and struggle to afford the remote tickets, you are welcome to apply for Financial Aid for Remote Tickets. We want to interact with YOU at EuroPython 2023! Check out the Financial Aid page for details.
We provide open and free access to the livestreams of our conference talks (19-21 July).
You are not required to register a ticket to access these livestreams. If you would like an email reminder or receive up-to-date information about the conference, you are welcome to register for a free livestream-only ticket.
Note: The free livestream-only ticket does not include support and you will be unable to interact with the speakers or other in-person audience. Consider getting a remote ticket instead.
Is your company attending the conference as a team? We offer the following volume discount for in-person tickets:
- get 5 business tickets of any type for the price of 4
- get 10 business tickets of any type for the price of 8
- get 15 business tickets of any type for the price of 11
Note: if you mix & match between different ticket types in a volume order, you will always get the cheapest for free. For example, in one order if you are buying 5 Combined Tickets and 1 Tutorial Ticket, you will get the Tutorial Ticket for free; in such cases, it might make sense for you to split the order in two to get one Combined Ticket for free instead.
Ready to order? The discount is automatic - put your orders in the basket and enjoy! As a special thank you, if you want us to send out a mention on one of our social channels welcoming your team, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org 👐
Free Childcare is available at the conference for those who need it. Please make sure to register a ticket for yourself and select how many children will require childcare at checkout.
We understand things can be complicated at times and you may not be able to attend after booking your ticket. Therefore, we aim to offer a full refund of your ticket(s) if your circumstances change. Before 17 June, you can request a full refund from the order details link in your order confirmation email. After the date, please email us at email@example.com if you need a refund due to special circumstances.